When: 25th & 26th June 2016
- What is aromatherapy?
- How it works
- Benefits and cautions of using essential oils
- First Aid for family and friends
- How to blend and use essential oils
- Carrier oils and their uses
- A look at some of the more common essential oils
- Skin care and beauty treatments using natural products, including essential oils
- How to make the best use of Essential Oils around the home
- How to do aromatherapy facials
A maximum of 10 students per workshop ensures quality training. You will receive quality, in depth notes to take home, including helpful recipes for common conditions, 5ml of Lavender essential oil and some clay to make your own face packs.
A deposit of $60.00 will secure your place on this popular course, this is non-refundable if you cancel, however, if for some reason STS of NZ has to cancel these dates your deposit will be refunded to you in full.
Aromatherapy Courses tailored to your needs.
- A fun and informative 4 hour workshop which can be arranged for a group of interested learners and booked to suit.
- Introduction to Aromatherapy 2 day course.
- Learn how to perform Aromatherapy Facials using Essential Oils and natural ingredients, including a facial shiatsu massage.
- Aromatherapy and palliative care
Please contact the school for more details.