INTRODUCTION TO REFLEXOLOGY CERTIFICATE COURSE
3rd & 4th December 2022, in Oamaru
This interactive, fun and informative two day course will give you the skills to confidently perform reflexology on your family and friends. It is also a prerequisite for continuing on with your Diploma in Reflexology education.
On completion of this course you will:
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of what reflexology is and history of reflexology.
- learn about the zones and landmarks of the feet and be able to perform basic reflexology moves.
- learn how to give a foot massage
- learn about the benefits and cautions of reflexology
- be taught several useful techniques for stress relief and your notes will include a session plan to take home with you.
- have performed a practical reflexology treatment and have one practiced on you, using the basic and simple techniques and moves taught.
- be confident to use your knowledge on friends and family members (note that this course will not enable you to practice in a clinical environment with the public).
The courses offered are subject to numbers and the venue is 316, Thames Highway, Oamaru. Classes will be no larger than 12 students, will be informal and relaxed. Notes will be provided. You will need to bring a pillow, coloured pencils, pen, water, an enquiring mind and a smile!!
On completion of this course you will be awarded with a Certificate of Completion.
The next Introduction to Reflexology Course will be soon, date to be advised.
NOTE: SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE INTRODUCTORY COURSE IS A PREREQUISITE FOR THOSE WISHING TO CONTINUE ONTO THE REFLEXOLOGY DIPLOMA .
Both days are from 9.30 – 5.00
Once the registration form is received you will be contacted via email with account payment details.
Cost is NZ$300.00 and may be paid by either:
- Direct Debit
- Internet Banking or
A $60.00 deposit will secure your place on the course and will only be fully refunded if the course does not proceed due to numbers.
Looking forward to setting forth upon a sole journey together